Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website
Football - Printable Version

+- Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website (http://dartslf.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bus Depot Canteen (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Sports Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Football (/showthread.php?tid=657)

RE: John Terry - Mal - 27/07/2012 19:58

Suarez got an 8match ban as did an Aldershot pleyer about 2 months ago for the same thing so Terry should get the same. Apparently Terry has denied the charge!!! How can he deny it when he admitted he said it - under oath and in court? Terry? I've got more respect for a dog-turd.

Mal

RE: Portsmouth - Mal - 27/07/2012 20:03

Just had a flash of inspiration. How about Glasgow Rangers taking Portsmouth's place in League 1?
Mal

RE: Portsmouth - DVL418 - 28/07/2012 18:01

(27/07/2012 20:03)Mal Wrote:  Just had a flash of inspiration. How about Glasgow Rangers taking Portsmouth's place in League 1?
Mal

Bit of a long trek for their supporters, but as both teams play in navy blue the wouldn't need to buy new replica shirts? Confused

RE: Portsmouth - wirralbus - 28/07/2012 18:57

Just imagine if Rangers had to play Plymouth now that is a long way .

RE: John Terry - DVL418 - 29/07/2012 20:59

(27/07/2012 19:58)Mal Wrote:  Suarez got an 8match ban as did an Aldershot pleyer about 2 months ago for the same thing so Terry should get the same. Apparently Terry has denied the charge!!! How can he deny it when he admitted he said it - under oath and in court? Terry? I've got more respect for a dog-turd.

Mal

Not that often I agree with you on football issues Mal, but I'm 100% with you on this one.

Rio Ferdidnand - Penny Return - 31/07/2012 15:34

See old cabbage brain is to be charged by the FA for his racist remarks on twitter
should let him & Terry fight to the death in a bear pit

RE: Rio Ferdidnand - mbonwick - 31/07/2012 18:07

Just shows that the FA are bent as get out.

He should have been charged with the same offence as Terry - not that I believe for a minute Terry is guilty - and the FA should be looking at all the button pushing Rio did with regards the Terry incident.

RE: Rio Ferdidnand - DVL418 - 01/08/2012 14:52

(31/07/2012 18:07)mbonwick Wrote:  Just shows that the FA are bent as get out.

He should have been charged with the same offence as Terry - not that I believe for a minute Terry is guilty - and the FA should be looking at all the button pushing Rio did with regards the Terry incident.

Incompetent and out of touch - yes.

Bent - no.

RE: 2012/13 Football Season - DVL418 - 08/08/2012 12:58

How about people posting their predictions for the coming footie season? And lets not just restrict ourselves to the Premiership circus but see who has a real understanding of the professional game in England by suggesting candidates for all the promotions/relegaion slots;

Premiership Champions;

Premiership Runners-up;

Champions League Qualifiers;

Premiership relegation;

League Cup winners:

FA Cup winners:

Championship winners;

Also promoted from Championship:

Relegated from Championship

League 1 promoted;

League 1 relegated;

League 2 promoted (3);

League 2 relegated (2);

Blue Square Premiership promoted (2):

However, the numbers may have to change if Portsmouth are liquidated and get thrown-out

RE: 2012/13 Football Season - J654UHN - 10/08/2012 13:49

Liverpool have lost another winger in the form of Bellamy, Rogers has allowed his to leave on free transfer to cardiff city.