Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website
82 Vintage duplicate service - Leigh to Bolton today - Printable Version

+- Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website (https://dartslf.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Buses (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Local Bus Scene: North West and Wales (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: 82 Vintage duplicate service - Leigh to Bolton today (/showthread.php?tid=1843)



82 Vintage duplicate service - Leigh to Bolton today - knutstransport - 20/09/2026 12:34

I was hoping to ride one of these today, but unable to as I'm not feeling too well.

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=1029263863446303

I've seen a picture of Lancashire United 110 574JTD - Guy Arab V / Northern Counties posted at Leigh bus station before 11:20, so presumably vehicle 1.

A much newer First livered Volvo B7RLE is vehicle 5 and there's a a SELNEC livered Leyland National (which I believe is vehicle 2).

I've seen posts about a N reg Dennis Dart in GM Buses colours with First branding, while Leigh 15 and Lancashire United 97 from the Museum of Transport make up the two other vehicles. So I presume they make up 3, 4 and 6 but I don't know which way around.