Current time: 07/07/2024, 08:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
Yesterday I saw an ordinary Enviro400-MMC on route 41 with Stagecoach company name and no outward reference to Bee Network.

I expected only Bee Network assigned vehicles to be used.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(01/06/2024 11:40)Metroline1511 Wrote:  Yesterday I saw an ordinary Enviro400-MMC on route 41 with Stagecoach company name and no outward reference to Bee Network.

I expected only Bee Network assigned vehicles to be used.

The entire fleet of free bus Versa’s has suddenly been withdrawn from service, meaning Stagecoach are having to provide their own buses for both the 1 and 2 around the city centre. An additional 7 17 plate Enviro400 Mmc and 4 older Enviro200’a have been moved over to queens road to boost the fleet. As the bee network vinyls are applied by McKenna bros I’m assuming they are waiting on them to come and apply the temp Bee network vinyls.
Newly repainted 19470 is being used on the Parklife shuttle service today.
(09/06/2024 11:58)PULSAR Wrote:  Newly repainted 19470 is being used on the Parklife shuttle service today.

For those that don't know yet, this bus is now in white, orange and brown with greater Manchester transport fleetnames and part of the 200 years of buses celebration being run by the museum of transport this year
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 35 Guest(s)