Current time: 15/08/2024, 20:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Cant remember an operator need help
Cant remember an operator need help
I remeber this welsh operator that had some ex arriva ollys that they still had the sorta arriva old livery with the white part painted yellow but for the life of me cannot remember it. Any help as its driving me mental

http://busncoachfleetlists.comli.com/ The new fleetlist site containing lots of new things

Currently the Macclesfield photographer for anything Arriva Macclesfield and Winsford, Arriva Wythenshawe, High Peaks, Aimees, Holmeswood, GHA and anything else I photograph

My blog http://maccbusspotter.blogspot.co.uk/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Cant remember an operator need help
only company i know with arriva ollys with the creampainted yellow is ellie rose but their hull based
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(02/01/2013 22:51)james solomon Wrote:  I remeber this welsh operator that had some ex arriva ollys that they still had the sorta arriva old livery with the white part painted yellow but for the life of me cannot remember it. Any help as its driving me mental

I can help, it is P&O Lloyd of Bagillt. Smile

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
(03/01/2013 00:17)YJ09 FWE Wrote:  
(02/01/2013 22:51)james solomon Wrote:  I remeber this welsh operator that had some ex arriva ollys that they still had the sorta arriva old livery with the white part painted yellow but for the life of me cannot remember it. Any help as its driving me mental

I can help, it is P&O Lloyd of Bagillt. Smile

Are some of the Olly's ex Arriva Winsford N705/7 TPK?
Find all posts by this user
This has been bugging me for a good few months, but does anyone remember who used to run services 216/217 on the Wirral before Ace Travel took over the contract. All i remember is the company began with an "R"

Follow me on flickr
(17/03/2013 23:59)busdude Wrote:  This has been bugging me for a good few months, but does anyone remember who used to run services 216/217 on the Wirral before Ace Travel took over the contract. All i remember is the company began with an "R"
Raddoneor (or something like that!)?

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
(18/03/2013 00:02)3111 Wrote:  
(17/03/2013 23:59)busdude Wrote:  This has been bugging me for a good few months, but does anyone remember who used to run services 216/217 on the Wirral before Ace Travel took over the contract. All i remember is the company began with an "R"

Something like that yeah, were was there depot based do you know?

Follow me on flickr
(18/03/2013 00:04)busdude Wrote:  
(18/03/2013 00:02)3111 Wrote:  
I don't have a clue, sorry - just that friends have mentioned that company a lot recently! LOL

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
(18/03/2013 00:05)3111 Wrote:  
(18/03/2013 00:04)busdude Wrote:  
(18/03/2013 00:02)3111 Wrote:  Raddoneor (or something like that!)?
I don't have a clue, sorry - just that friends have mentioned that company a lot recently! LOL

aah right thanks for helping LOL

Follow me on flickr
Raddoneur where based in Beauford House, on Beaufort Road where now Arc Community Transport is based.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)