Current time: 17/09/2024, 14:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

JPT Bus Company
RE: JPT Bus Company
I have been informed from a friend that R872LHG an ex CMT and Stagecoach Gillmoss Volvo B10L Wright Liberator has entered service in fleet livery and has been on 17s can anyone confirm this? Also another 4 or 5 to enter service as well i have been told
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I know they've aquired at least 2 ex London Plaxton SLFs as I saw them parked up against the fence when I walked past their depot along the canal tow-path last Sunday, can't remember reg's I'm afraid though
Another ex CMT/Stagecoach Merseyside Wright Liberator entered service with JPT yesterday a their 433, this was running round yesterday with hymm numbers in the windscreen as unfortunately
due to a shortage of vehicle it was rush out into service.

Another addition to the fleet is a Caetano Nimbus Dennis Dart, not sure of the reg unfortunately

Hired in Enviro 200 was out yesterday on 17 shorts between Middleton-Manchester Shudehill

Also East Lancs Dart S3JPT is back on the road after receiving a new gearbox and new engine and apparently is quite a pocket rocket

Apparently the 2 Plaxton SLF Darts that I reported on recently are away at the moment being converted to single door and extra seats fitted
Any perticular reason for the vehicle shortage?

Is the East Lancs Scania still on the road, not seen it myself for a while?
The last time I saw the East Lancs Maxi Scania it was parked up at the back of the Depot against the fence, shame really as it was a cracking vehicle
PC0004873/92 - PETER VINCENT WALSH & PARTNERS T/A J P EXECUTIVE TRAVEL, THE COACH HOUSE, JOSHUA LANE, MIDDLETON, MANCHESTER, M24 2AZ
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Middleton Bus Station and Manchester Shudehill Interchange given service number 17 effective from 02-Jan-2014.

that lasted long
Can members please watch their language used in posts in future and think before they hit the reply button. Further posts with any offensive wording will be removed / altered without warning.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
Sorry bit extreme, my point remains, the management are stupid, how do they expect to grow a customer base if they register and cancle the same service over and over. .. give up on the 17...
Fair enough but I would just ask to think about the words used carefully as there is a wide range of people posting and viewing so could cause some offence. Thanks.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
(12/11/2013 22:30)jimbo Wrote:  Sorry bit extreme, my point remains, the management are stupid, how do they expect to grow a customer base if they register and cancle the same service over and over. .. give up on the 17...

I do agree in part.
I wouldn't be surprised if they have gained a tender somewhere so need to free up some vehicles.
Whats the betting that come March/April next year theirs another registration for them on the 17.

I always forget to check in when im in Manchester but how do JPT fair on the 112/113 services against Stagecoach?
Presumably Stagecoach feel no real threat as they are yet to 'turn up the heat' although they could be playing the waiting game.LOL

User(s) browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)