Current time: 28/09/2024, 23:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Group 2017/18 order
RE: Stagecoach Group 2017/18 order
(01/05/2017 16:29)Dentonian Wrote:  Can't comment specifically for new orders - although I seem to recall from another list 10888-94 are for *Winchester* not Wigan - but uk-buses seems to suffer from the usual "affliction" of assuming FleetCards are both gospel and past tense. There are a lot of Stagecoach Manchester Tridents, MANs and B7RLEs that have been completely removed from the list, even though there has been no confirmation they have actually been withdrawn, never mind sold. Also, most Enviro400s expected to move from MN to WN (one or two via HE) have yet to make the move

When I referred to the UK buses/stagecoach list being more accurate I was really referring to when new orders get added to it, (I know I didn't say that), I do realise that at times things get deleted too early, or vehicle movements get missed. I think this stems from the fact that anyone can join to keep the lists up to date but some have a different interpretation of what withdrawn means. I'm sure most contributors update with the best of intentions, myself included.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)