Current time: 14/07/2024, 17:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

VOSA Bus Registration Search
RE: VOSA Bus Registration Search
(23/07/2018 08:50)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Be like arriva runcorns X1 but comes off just before runcorn bridge and goes into widnes.
How do you know?

(23/07/2018 15:16)RedPanda Wrote:  I’m surprised Stagecoach Manchester (Wigan) don’t have a route in St. Helens but. I’d say there are a few routes Gilmoss could profit on.
There are lots of tendered routes which take a lot of passengers. They would be good for Stagecoach but they are obviously a risk. There was a lack of willingness to take risks as for 4 years there has been no new commercial routes. Now there are 2 new routes at the same time (X5 and 23). I think there is a lot of routes Stagecoach could have if they plan it and work it properly. If they started advertising externally, they would have a lot more passengers on new routes. Spamming twitter won't work given no one will see the advert unless they are already signed up to the SC twitter. They need posters on bus stops, local newspaper ads (All the things they did on the X8).

(23/07/2018 18:11)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Can't help thinking that Halton is the real target here, get this route going, get people in the area used to seeing stagecoach buses and then take another route. Almost a test the water thing.
It goes into Crows Nest supposedly. The 26 and 27 have the highest number of passenger numbers on tendered routes in Halton. If they play it right, there are a LOT of passengers using services around Crows Nest.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: VOSA Bus Registration Search - Damien - 17/06/2012, 00:36
RE: VOSA Bus Registration Search - iMarkeh - 23/07/2018 19:53

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)