Current time: 05/10/2026, 06:22 Hello There, Guest! (Login — Register)

Post Reply 
Liverpool City Region Bus Franchising
RE: Liverpool City Region Bus Franchising
Further to previous posts about the new St Helens buses having fewer seats than Arriva’s Enviro 400s, Pulsars and Solo SRs, I travelled on an 89 to Liverpool Airport this week and there is very little room for suitcases either. I put them in a space reserved for buggies then a wheelchair user and 2 buggies got on. It was one of the 17 reg ones (10843 I think). I don’t know if the new ones are much different in terms of luggage space but it seems ridiculous to have buses going to the Airport ( the X3 as well) without suitable space for luggage.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Liverpool City Region Bus Franchising - 507022 - Yesterday 20:31



User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)