Current time: 16/08/2024, 12:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Club Class Travel (I'm a Little Gem)
Club Class Travel (I'm a Little Gem)
Club class travel have been going many years as a minibus firm but have recently jumped into the bus scene, though not due on the road til next month would still be fun to talk about them. And like me im guessing you plan on traveling on the service first day.

Website http://www.imalittlegem.com

Can anybody identify the bus through their pictures on the website, it seems their 61 service will oddly be ran as a circular according to timetable, 53minute round trip with a 7 minute layover is quite good to be honest, im working for a company at the moment which has many 2minute turn arounds.... Nice to have the time to catch up if theyre late, running 7:49-17:49 mon-sat means a minimum of 3 drivers, my suspision is they will have 3 drivers plus the owners jumping on especially the first few days. This will be a fun venture for the team who will be competing with the 17/18/163 from blakely to manchester. I sure do hope their fares are a lot cheaper though, as jpt, mct, etc... Are proving if stagecoach and first didnt have so many shareholders their fares would be cheaper.

Discuss
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Club Class Travel (I'm a Little Gem) - jimbo - 25/06/2013 04:35

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)