Current time: 28/09/2024, 20:18 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

2 Bus Companies selling up
RE: 2 Bus Companies selling up
(24/07/2013 21:37)Southernsofty Wrote:  
(24/07/2013 20:36)tbone Wrote:  
(23/07/2013 06:53)Southernsofty Wrote:  My wish list would be Go-Ahead acquiring Trent-Barton, the 2 companies have personal links already, similar policies and in effect would secure the future of T-B.

Firstly, Trent Barton is under no risk.

Secondly, whilst there may be some similar policies, there are a number if fundamental differences that would, in my opinion, make Trent Barton worse off under go-ahead management.
Wasn't suggesting T-B was 'at risk' as far as I know they are very successful, but the owners might decide to sell up?
Sounds like you might work for them?

True, the owners have owned them for quite a while and may want to sell up in the not too distant future, but I can see the business pass on to local owners rather than a large.

No, I don't work for them! I do have an interest in them and having lived on one of their routes for 10 years, I must say they are very good! I've more recently lived on a transdev route, a company who some would say were of a good quality but they pale in comparison to trent, which is why I hope Trent Barton remain local and in the same vein as they currently do. They're big enough to know what they're doing whilst remaining small enough to care, talk to any member of staff from senior managers to drivers and I think you'd get the same impression!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 Bus Companies selling up - tbone - 24/07/2013 21:46

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)