Current time: 01/10/2026, 17:58 Hello There, Guest! (Login — Register)

Post Reply 
Merseytravel Joblink
Merseytravel Joblink
Hi All,

While this isn't all that old, the many of the initial Joblink services that started in 2003 no longer run so I thought it'd be interesting to try to get some detail on them.

I can't find my old timetable from the time sadly (If I do I'll scan it in) but I've gleaned this bits from the VOSA website!

(I've posted this list incomplete, I'm still adding more as I go!)

HTL Buses

801 Liverpool, Paradise Street Bus Station - Alder Hey Hospital
802 Brunswick Station - Alder Hey Hospital
817 Broadway - Knowsley Ind Estate
821 Stockbridge Village - Prescot, Steley Way
830 Mann Island - PSBS (via Aintree) (Still operated by Cumfybus)
831 Mann Island - PSBS (via Aintree) (Still operated by Cumfybus)
841 Newton Station - Newton Station (via Earlestown)
837 Croxteth - Seaforth
846 Wavertree - Netherton (via Walton)
868 Toxteth - Toxteth (via Netherton)
870 Old Swan, Prescot Road - Huyton Industrial Estate (Still operated by Ace Travel/Halton Transport)
871 Broadgreen Hospital - Edge Hill Church
883 Speke - Prescot (Still operates between Speke - Huyton by HTL)
890 Huyton Bus Station - Kirkby Admin Gate
897 Huyton - Kirkby (Still Operated by HTL)
898 Page Moss - Kirkby Admin Gate (Still Operated by HTL)
899 Page Moss - Terminus Road (Still Operated by HTL)

Cumfybus

North Liverpool Community Transport (North Liverpool Community Wheels)

832 Runcorn - Runcorn (via Widnes, Liverpool Airport & Garston Station)
883 Huyton Industrial Estate - Liverpool Airport (Still operates between Speke - Huyton by HTL)
884 Halewood, Ravenscourt - Halewood, Ravenscourt (via Ford Factory, Airport & Garston)
885 Halewood, Ravenscourt - Halewood, Ravenscourt (via Ford Factory, Airport & Garston)

North Liverpool Community Transport's services were all operated using two Optare Aleros, YN03 UYG/H in Merseytravel Joblink livery. Once these services ended the two Aleros ended up at Cumfybus!

Raddoneur

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Merseytravel Joblink - buses7675 - 06/07/2012 15:56
RE: Merseytravel Joblink - T42 PVM - 06/07/2012, 17:20
RE: Merseytravel Joblink - buses7675 - 06/07/2012, 17:52
RE: Merseytravel Joblink - J654UHN - 06/07/2012, 21:23
RE: Merseytravel Joblink - buses7675 - 07/07/2012, 13:40
RE: Merseytravel Joblink - buses7675 - 07/07/2012, 15:10
RE: Merseytravel Joblink - buses7675 - 07/07/2012, 19:09
RE: Merseytravel Joblink - Jack - 13/07/2012, 22:53



User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)