Current time: 11/09/2024, 10:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bus-Related Outings & Reviews
RE: Bus-Related Outings & Reviews
Today I Went to Chester, Ellesmere Port, And then back to Northwich.

GHA X20 Grange Estate, Delamere St - Chester Bus Exchange
Endurance/B10B L409 NUA SB30
A Slightly Comefetable ride, rattle free interior and A Great sounding engine! Bit on the slow side though!

ANW 401 Chester Bus Exchange - Ellesmere Port Bus Station
Pulsar 2 3004 MX59 AAN?

#The ride was cometable and a but rattley, The ride was VERY Fast! There was kickdonw all the way! It Did have quite a whistly engine though, Quite loud at parts as well!

ANW 401 Ellesmere Port Bus Station - Chester Bus Exchange
Pulsar 2 3007 MX59 AAV

It was a lot more rattlier than 3004. It was fast - But not as fast as the previous journey

GHA 082 Chester, Forgate Street - Castle, Iron Bridge
Cadet GA04 GHA SB23

Usual bus, And usual Fast, Ignorant, Rude Driver! Like ive stated, The ride was very fast, And not very rattley - There was a wierd Sqeeking noise from below though! Die to a carnival, I Had to Alight at Iron Bridge - 15 Mins away from Northwich Angry

ANW 037 Northwich, Watling Street - Winsford, Station Road, Kingsway
Centro 2613 CX56 CEK

After waiting 30 Mins for a bus to come, (10 Mins Frequencey - Cannceld to to carnvial) I Was dissapointed with this! The ride was very busy, And i wouln't call sitting in the Shopping bit comefetably! The ride was quite Rattely, With a OK Driver, Not too slow, Not to fast

ANW 037 Winsford, Station Rd, Opp Kingsway - Winsford Town, Guildhall
Olympian 3334 R334 WVR

As this was one of my faveriots - I Was happy to see it come! It had its usaul Rattles - But nothing to serious, Fast as well!

ANW 29B Winsford Town Centre - Grange Estate, Nixon Drive
Marshall 7628 V628 DVU

Hmmm...Intrestring ride! It was OK, But on the rattley side, Bus my driver friend was driving - He's quite fast!

Next Week, I'll be visinting D&G's Depot in the morning, And then doing anything in the afternoon! On the 21st Ill be going to Shrewbury And on the 22nd Ill be going to Speke Hall
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Bus days out - SK15 GZG - 01/06/2012, 18:42
RE: Bus-Related Outings & Reviews - R311 WVR - 07/07/2012 21:26
Road Trip - B10B6514 - 30/09/2018, 01:16

User(s) browsing this thread: 43 Guest(s)