Current time: 08/09/2024, 02:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

D&G Bus
RE: D&G Bus
Their tracking seems to be all over the place at the moment. 504 thinks it's 117. 38 thinks it's 165. 582 thinks it's 38. While 37 was tracking as 105 the other day.

While most people care where the bus is, not which vehicle it is, some vehicles double tracking does mean they can disappear and reappear on the tracking map. For example, 117 appearing to be in Knutsford on the tracking map one minute, then appearing in Macclesfield the next.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Last day of the Handforth Dean Free Bus today, if the tracking is correct it's being operated by 34 which is on it's final run now.
A number of missing or part missing journeys on the 49, 88 and 89 routes today, which seem to relate to vehicle problems.

There's also 3 different vehicles tracking as 33. 33 was working the 12:45 Macclesfield to Altrincham 88 journey. I think 102 might also be tracking as 33 and I would guess the other instance is actually one of the small Enviros.
I find it surprising that despite 102 been based at Macclesfield since last year and recently having gone for a repaint, it retains external stickers mentioning the Potteries Day ticket.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mikemcnive...bM-2m2rUtC
The former Malta Bus Solo SR KX14 FJY has moved to Warwickshire based Flexibus.

I think 165 might be on the 88 today, tracking as 33.
(27/07/2024 10:44)knutstransport Wrote:  The former Malta Bus Solo SR KX14 FJY has moved to Warwickshire based Flexibus.

Returned to D&G and back in service. May have been a loan.
D&G seem to be operating a number of the Crewe to Stafford rail replacement buses today, with a Versa, Metrocity and Solo all tracking on all that route.
Reported on Facebook that Wincham depot has closed with the 88/89 running from Macclesfield and the other Northwich routes running from Crewe. Explains why 577 has been on the 49 recently.
New Evoras currently joining the fleet, which are being route branded for the 9 route. Possibly means the 57 reg Versas will be withdrawn, or they'll be cascaded to allow something else to be released.
Amongst other changes, D&G are taking over the 41 Chester to Whitchurch services from Aintree at the start of September.

https://www.dgbus.co.uk/service-updates/

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)