Current time: 11/09/2024, 07:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Olympic Games
RE: Olympic Games
Yep taking our medal total to 10 now and moving us into the top 10 instead of 21st
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Just heard on the news a cyclist was knocked down and killed by an olympic bus in hackney yesterday the bus had been transporting journalists between games venues and its driver has been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving my thoughts go out to the cyclists familyat this sad time wonder which bus was involved?
Find all posts by this user
All I know is the vehicle was a Stagecoach liveried vehicle .
Today has been the greatest day for GB in the Olympics for 104 years with Six Gold Medals .

To think we all thought that these Olympics where going to be a damp squib when Cavendish failed in the cycling road race .
(02/08/2012 18:36)wirralbus Wrote:  All I know is the vehicle was a Stagecoach liveried vehicle .

The vehicle involved was an enviro 400, not that this matters, I will leave it at that.
Usain Bolt retained his Mens Olympic 100m in 9.63 seconds , which is a new Olympic Record.
I see the media have now stopped criticising the Great Britain team as our competitors continue to win medals.

Instead, they have already started sniping at the post-games' projected 'legacy' issues etc.
If you had said before the olympics that we would get 28 gold medals at this olympics you would have been called mad by people .

The olympic Torch relay firstly showed the country wanted these Olympic Games and then when we had the spectacular opening ceremony most people were in awe of the occasion , then we had Super Saturday I with Mo Farrow and then Super Saturday II with Mo Farrow .

These Olympics leave us with sport looking all the better for it .

Oh and the drug cheats there wasnt as many as everybody feared this year . Every Olympic Games will have some whether it be deliberate or accidental.
Closing ceremony in three words - 'It was s**te.

WTF had the idea of giving George Micheal 20 minutes on stage - half of which he used to promote his new (crap) song and the boy band who couldn't even mime in time!

Best bits - has to be John Lennon's Imagine, (despite being surrounded by national flags) Eric Idle and Annie Lennox

And Liam G - you can not sing anymore - sorry lad.
(13/08/2012 09:15)DVL418 Wrote:  Closing ceremony in three words - 'It was s**te.

WTF had the idea of giving George Micheal 20 minutes on stage - half of which he used to promote his new (crap) song and the boy band who couldn't even mime in time!

Best bits - has to be John Lennon's Imagine, (despite being surrounded by national flags) Eric Idle and Annie Lennox

And Liam G - you can not sing anymore - sorry lad.

Worst bits were S***E Direction, Kaiser Chiefs murdering Pinball Wizard, Ed Sheeran murdering a Pink Floyd song and Jessie J with Queen where Jessie J just didnt have the voice for singing with Queen. Best bit for me was the end with The Who and also Ray Davies.

Just one more thing, who told Russell Brand he could sing, I will add that to my worst moments.

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)