Current time: 08/09/2024, 02:29 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

2024 new buses!!
RE: 2024 new buses!!
DON'T KNOW WHERE TO PUT THIS!! - On Bustime.org Arriva Merseyside has 4 "new" ex-London Streetdecks labelled as "Arriva Merseytravel" I just wanna know if these are actually gonna run and if so what depot, bus routes (if they are put on them) and when will they come into service if anyone knows please reply
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(18/07/2024 16:37)Merseysidebusenthusiast Wrote:  DON'T KNOW WHERE TO PUT THIS!! - On Bustime.org Arriva Merseyside has 4 "new" ex-London Streetdecks labelled as "Arriva Merseytravel" I just wanna know if these are actually gonna run and if so what depot, bus routes (if they are put on them) and when will they come into service if anyone knows please reply

There are Streetdecks allocated for rail replacements-could these be the ones?
There were some on the Hooton to Chester replacement earlier this week
(18/07/2024 16:37)Merseysidebusenthusiast Wrote:  DON'T KNOW WHERE TO PUT THIS!! - On Bustime.org Arriva Merseyside has 4 "new" ex-London Streetdecks labelled as "Arriva Merseytravel" I just wanna know if these are actually gonna run and if so what depot, bus routes (if they are put on them) and when will they come into service if anyone knows please reply

They are rail buses and at least 2 are out. Bootle and Laird Street will have them, I believe it's 1 at Bootle and 3 at LS
It's worth pointing out that on the St. Helen's thread there is meant to be three, however according to someone on Bustimes, there is a fourth apparently - 7771 (LK64 DVV) - Usual precautions when it comes to edits, but I'm not even convinced it's with Bootle or Birkenhead at all, I ran the other 3 (7772/4) on DVLA and they all have tax/MOT, but it's the opposite for the so-called 7771. Does anyone know if there is really four vehicles for the rail replacements or was it meant to be three in the first place?
(18/07/2024 17:50)NathanR Wrote:  It's worth pointing out that on the St. Helen's thread there is meant to be three, however according to someone on Bustimes, there is a fourth apparently - 7771 (LK64 DVV) - Usual precautions when it comes to edits, but I'm not even convinced it's with Bootle or Birkenhead at all, I ran the other 3 (7772/4) on DVLA and they all have tax/MOT, but it's the opposite for the so-called 7771. Does anyone know if there is really four vehicles for the rail replacements or was it meant to be three in the first place?

LK64DVV is i believe still down in London, its yet to transfer but it is destined to move up here as 7771

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
(19/07/2024 14:29)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  LK64DVV is i believe still down in London, its yet to transfer but it is destined to move up here as 7771

7771 once it’s transferred from London and repainted will be based at Green Lane. So that’s one at bootle one at green lane and two at Birkenhead.

I believe 7771 will also be a StreetDeck with the older Wrights Gemini body.
(04/07/2024 18:15)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Believe that we're receiving Lutons current Evora's (71 plates) as they're receiving 18 brand new Evora's themselves

Just to clarify. If the Luton Evoras are moving to Merseyside, note that they are a bit of a mix.

In total there are fourteen of them. They consist of nine standard 10.8m vehicles (3967-71/73-75/81) and five longer ones, that I believe are 12.0m vehicles (3976-80).

Hope this helps.
(24/07/2024 10:35)Robas Wrote:  Just to clarify. If the Luton Evoras are moving to Merseyside, note that they are a bit of a mix.

In total there are fourteen of them. They consist of nine standard 10.8m vehicles (3967-71/73-75/81) and five longer ones, that I believe are 12.0m vehicles (3976-80).

Hope this helps.
What depot will these Evoras be in??
The shorter ones could see off the remaining Cadets at Bangor.

Was jcksmnr
(24/07/2024 10:35)Robas Wrote:  Just to clarify. If the Luton Evoras are moving to Merseyside, note that they are a bit of a mix.

Hope this helps.

There was a 3972....does anyone know what happened to it??

Thanks

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)